Thursday, August 6, 2009

To China With His Love

On August 18th, we'll be on our way to Hangzhou, China!! We'll be teaching English at Zhejiang Sci-Tech University. We're so excited about this opportunity, and can't wait to share our stories and experiences with you. We plan to update this blog pretty regularly. Hope you can join us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already miss you guys! I know you will do well with all you are involved with.
John Mitchell

Anonymous said...

Thomas and Callie,
It brought back a lot of memories as we prayed with you guys this morning and sent you on your way. I know that He has great plans for you and just can't wait to hear those stories of His amazing work in your lives and the lives of those He has prepared for you.
In Him,
bobby

Anonymous said...

Thomas and Callie,
By now you are surely experiencing the hospitality that is so humbling to those of us from America, and beginning to adjust to a pace of life that actually allows time for relationships to develop. We are praying about that, and for all the hearts He has prepared.
Love,
Kris & Jim

Anonymous said...

Well you made it without incident and going to be teaching East Tenn English. You guys have fun and ebjoy!'

Love to you both - Helen Monroe

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it safe and sound. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I'm sure your going to miss her.Good Luck to you guys. When is your first class? I'll keep you informed on all the College Football and how ole Kifften is working out for Tennessee. Roll Tide!

Dustin, Lori and Zach

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! You're looking good and sounding good. John told me he had been skyping with you. I want to do that too. Callie, as I prepare for Inner City to start, I'm missing all your help. Can't wait to hear all about your adventure as it unfolds! You are always in our prayers. Love, Sharon

Post a Comment